Northwestern Integrative Medicine, part of Northwestern Memorial Physicians Group's Center for Integrative Medicine and Wellness, combines conventional and complementary therapies to aid in the healing process. Directed by Melinda Ring, MD, the Center's philosophy maintains that healing is possible even when curing the disease is not.
Services offered include:
To make an appointment or for more information, call 312.926.9355.
- Integrative medicine consults to develop a wellness plan
- Naturopathic and functional nutrition consults
- Traditional Chinese medicine / acupuncture
- Mind/body therapies including relaxation therapies, biofeedback, guided imagery and cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Energy therapies including reiki and healing touch
- Massage therapies including deep tissue, relaxation, craniosacral therapy and manual lymphatic drainage
- Dietary supplements, herbal therapy and homeopathy
Your physician can make a referral for an appointment or you can self-refer.